Wednesday, February 17, 2010

7-29-1943

Dear Don;
Well I should be studying right now but I would rather write to you any time. Anyway I am caught up on my studies for today.
We got some more shots today and my d_mn arm is sore as heck. We also had a good swim class. When we go swimming we really get a work-out. We have to march a half hour each way to get down to the YWCA swimming pool.
It is hot as heck here and we sweat all of our excess weight off, however I have gained about 8 or 10 lbs. Are you gaining in weight on that Chicago food? Do you still have a lot of swimming and physical stuff huh? Hell I thought that was all left behind at “boot camp”. Well I guess I had better study or I’ll get on the shit list.
Best of Luck
Bill
How much sleep do you get there.
Bill Bullough says to tell you Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment